About Me

My photo
Penarth, United Kingdom
Vintage Jewellery for the Modern girl. Feminine but edgy with a hint of rock n roll pedigree. These pieces are handpicked from all over the world from Havana~Naples~Morocco~Paris. All the Suzie Wheat pieces come with a spellbinding story & originally owned & loved by the most daringly different, Indedpendent,creative,charismatic girls of their time.

04/03/2010

tattoo art china cups and the man i love


/span>Ok- so it seems I'm averaging 1 blog a month, a whole month. Just not good enough, but ill go easy on myself as its tough juggling my jewellery design & vintage business, 2 wonderful children and a marvellous man I'm madly in love with, Mark. Who from now shall be referred to as marvellous Mark!!


Tattoo & art go hand in hand, one of me most recent blogs I mentioned how I was searching for inspiration for a new tattoo- my inspiration came from a fantastic artist. ViAlain Viesca, who has done a series of giclee paintings of geisha girls. The artwork I'm using is called Tigers Ink. Amazing take a look on Flickr. Obviously I'm making changes, but I have to say a big thank you to the artist Alain Viesca, a talented guy. So my tattoo will be lower back and off to the right hip, I had chinese lettering done mid back way back 10 yrs ago and this new art will cover this. Work begins sat, nervous but excited, think I've waited long enough and searched for the perfect artwork to be 100% certain!!
Will post the pics once done.

Marvellous Mark gets his sleeve completed same time- isn't that sweet, tattooed together! !!! Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment