About Me

My photo
Penarth, United Kingdom
Vintage Jewellery for the Modern girl. Feminine but edgy with a hint of rock n roll pedigree. These pieces are handpicked from all over the world from Havana~Naples~Morocco~Paris. All the Suzie Wheat pieces come with a spellbinding story & originally owned & loved by the most daringly different, Indedpendent,creative,charismatic girls of their time.

13/01/2010

longing for sun and flowers and dresses




I so want and need to feel the sun on my face while wearing a light and floaty floral dress.....
The runway edits have started my longings...London 25th anniversary, EDGY ELEGANCE, certainly an affair to remember..
So my current faves (although this can change depending on mood)

ERDEM- fantastic florals. Florals always get me going have always worn either in my hair or my prints.
The ERDEM show had all my favourite elements, floral prints,scattered lace contained within the prettiest and ladylike dresses but oh so subtly sexy!

CHRISTOPER KANE- living up to the hype. Dresses sweet but not so saccharine with glimpses of nude chiffon, sheer panels and bust tight contouring. oh so want them

And so to New York- 2 words dazzling & dramatic.
RODARTE- Punky high-drama, the designs rough hand printed fabrics, shredded knits and plaited leather...lots of attitude required.
but the stuff that really caught me on to the show was how it was shown with the models strutting tall with tribal tattoo art 'sleeves' magnificent. Loved it...

on the tattoo art note- this will take me on to my nxt....which design i have done, have deliberated for months, wanna make sure i get the 'perfect picture' japanese floral, cherry blossom, geisha girl..decisions, decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment